BLONDÉ designs strategies to use and manage content. We call this Mastering Liquid Content. This is the next generation of information, which instead of being limited to static information, is freed to better serve customers and prospects in ways and via channels of their choice, fixed or mobile, interactive, and live. Therefore, content is tailored around each unique user and customer, on the basis of real-time multidimensional profiling.
BLONDÉ has set on a course to deliver just that to its customers in Asia, Europe, and the US. It masters liquid content from brands and their organisations, and manages multilingual content flows towards dealers, retail, and end users in multiple geographies.
- To strengthen and enrich our team of 20, we are looking for a passionate co-worker.
- Preferred start-up by Mid-January 2024
- Full-time 39h/week
- work@office on Mondays and Thursdays, other days work@home
- Degree in translation/linguistics
- Excellent English and Dutch, spoken and written
- Detail orientated and flexible, ability to work within deadlines
- Keen interest and willingness to learn new technologies
- Knowledge of translation tools (XTM, Trados, X Bench, …), terminology management and experience in the localization industry is a plus
Your job content
- Project Management: coordination & communication of projects in 10 to 30 languages
- Be the link between client, internal company units and external partners (translators) on the phone, via mail or Teams meeting
- Capture briefings and advise clients on how to proceed
- Build interest in and knowledge of the client’s products
- Share project status with colleagues via weekly internal status meetings
- Follow-up and reporting on the project budgets (incl. hour registration)
- Managing proofreading and corrections, quality control of the jobs done and the delivered services
Your CV is very welcome at
Office: Prins Boudewijnlaan 21D, 2550 Kontich (Antwerp)
(Job opening posted 15 December 2023)